Your registration for the Ideas to Impact Conference covers:
- Admission to all keynote speaker events
- Advanced classes for every level
- Access to hundreds of attendees doing what you want to be doing and senior ACST staff
to help you with your questions and needs
- Your choice of over 100 ministry impact and software training sessions
- Access to the Resource Area and vendors
- Fun prizes and giveaways and lots of opportunities for fellowship
- And much more!
Pickup conference materials at the on-site Registration Desk upon check-in.
Your conference registration does not include travel or lodging. Learn more.
All meals will be on your own. Check out some of the dining options in and around the Garden District.
Conference Refund and Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Applicable refunds will be processed based on the time and date the request was submitted:
- Conference registration canceled on or before January 31, 2020, is refundable but subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Registrants canceling after January 31, 2020, but before April 17, 2020, will receive a 50% refund.
- Registrants canceling after April 17, 2020, will not receive a refund. The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived. Registration fees may be transferred to another individual for the 2020 conference; the existing registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant's attendee status.
Note: This cancellation policy does not include the hotel policy or hotel cancellation. Please contact your hotel directly for details.